The blog to help you through your tough life. I love feedback so just leave comments everywhere. Ill follow you if you follow me:)

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Music!



I have always loved music.. i play music i listen to music i sing. anything related to music -i do it or have done it. there isn't a second in my life that hasn't involved music and that's why i wanted to post this.


My favorite bands/ musical artists  are: cobra star ship, sick puppies ,every avenue,sleeping with sirens, Ellie goulding and usher. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if you would post your faves too!!

Ive played the guitar the flute the saxophone the piano i sing I'm a percussionist and many others.

so post your favorite bands and artists and live life with joyful music



XOXO Sunshine

2 comments:

  1. Chester See ... :3 but I bet you already knew that!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? really? really? really clayton really?

    ReplyDelete