The blog to help you through your tough life. I love feedback so just leave comments everywhere. Ill follow you if you follow me:)

Saturday, August 4, 2012

What Comes Next!?

So sorry i haven't posted anything lately but soon i will post my back to school haul that i bought myself but for now I'm going to search for clothes and a new backpack. (come see what i found on my post above.) so my life has been pretty fricking crazy i had a bunch of camps this summer. i just got back from a mission trip with my church. it went really well and there is a blog about it. its called www.byronkassonyouthgroup.blogspot.com and i helped a lot of homeless people and the elderly. it was in Duluth Minnesota.While i was there my love life picked up a little bit but then i figured out he lives.. FAAAAAAAAARRRR away. so that chapter of my life is pretty much rotting at the graveyard. My family and i are still trying to sell our house(it feels like we will never leave) my best friend doesn't want me to leave(or so she says) but i really do. since the middle of July i started running again and haven't stopped but for Saturdays. I go swimming with two of my best friends practically everyday.. or i go shopping on all the other days:)

And i think I'm going to miss summer. not ready for school but I'm fully loaded with bullets just to get through. wish me luck more posts will come soon. happy last minute  tanning.

XOXO Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment