The blog to help you through your tough life. I love feedback so just leave comments everywhere. Ill follow you if you follow me:)

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

14 of My Favorite Things (14 cuz i was too lazy to go to 20

COLOR- Pink (Ive always thought of pink being girly and I'm not a girly girl i just like pink
DESERT-  umm I'm a health food addict sooo yogurt parfait
SCENT- clean warm cotton perfume(from www.sephora.com)
FLOWER- the rose.. i was named after it afterall(well my middle name)
ANIMAL-koala but i like all animals besides bats and fish and ducks
MONTH-December:i love snow
BEVERAGE-Sprite(i dont drink alcohol)
SHOES- black leather calf high boots
SNACK-yoplait 4 harvest peach parfait
SONGS- too many to chose from
BOOK- i love sarah dessen and cathy hopkins because they are super childish and not really good for the noodle
FRUIT-strawberries currently
HAIRSTYLE- one of those lauren conrad braid crown things
PIECES OF CLOTHING- pink dress from hot topic


No comments:

Post a Comment