The blog to help you through your tough life. I love feedback so just leave comments everywhere. Ill follow you if you follow me:)

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My life... or what is left of it.

So since i don't know what to post I'm just going to Tell you about my life.

On weekends in the summer:usually me and my best friend hangout or i go shopping(my favorite stores are forever 21, charolette russe, pascsun, wet seal, and target.)
On weekdays in the summer I usually do the same thing but in the fall I go to school and dance and if I don't have dance I catch up on school work. YEAH GO BOOKWORMS

TODAY! was Tuesday and I had senior pictures with my sister and I came along just to watch but then they insisted on me being in the pictures with her.. soo yeah. then I went home and read for a little while. I'm reading 13 little blue envelopes. so far its pretty damn good! after I read i Went to get my eyebrows done and.. well.. lets just say the caterpillars got shaved like sheep.( I don't know what the technical term for that is.. and I'm too lazy to go to google when I could be blogging). so after I got my eyebrows done I came back to my house which brings us to now.. but after I'm done blogging I'm going to go do more senior pictures.. probably(unless i get run over ON the way there).


So far on my shopping trips during the summer I have gotten 1 hat, 3 necklaces, like 5 pairs of earrings, 0 shoes(which I'm proud of), and 1 jacket and 27 tee shirts and 2 skirts and stuff that's super boring.

My favorite time of year is winter. because i love the cold and the soup and the mittens and the snow mmmm...
all my other favorite stuff is on my next post..

XOXO SUNSHINE


No comments:

Post a Comment