The blog to help you through your tough life. I love feedback so just leave comments everywhere. Ill follow you if you follow me:)

Friday, August 24, 2012

Extension Tips

I have decided to get hair extensions from ebay. I need help with blending in my real hair with the extensions. My real hair is highlighted so I am going to have troubles with that too. I cant dye my hair back because no one has my hair color so I am putting lemon juice in it so it looks completly higlighted. The extensions are 23 inches long and 9 thick. I dont know about the clips but that wont matter. I will probably get 2 sets so I can have volume and length. But the reason I am getting exstensions is beause my hair wont grow. so if you have any tips post a comment or a link to you post about extensions.

XOXO, SUNSHINE

No comments:

Post a Comment