The blog to help you through your tough life. I love feedback so just leave comments everywhere. Ill follow you if you follow me:)

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My favorite new clothes

Okay so i will open this saying that I would love to post something about my WHOLE closet. I mean like everything! And if you guys are intrested comment that you would like to see my school wardrobe.
 So the first picture is my new hat from forever 21 I believe it was $12?
Next is my favorite pair of earrings from forever 21 $2.80
Then my favorite belt. its leopard print and its from wet seal
Next is my favorite purse from Maurice's.
My favorite relaxed top from forever 21 $12.80
I don't know where these shoes are from but similar shoes are everywhere in different colors and heights
This dress is from wet seal and its really old and from clearance..:(
 Butterfly necklace is from rue 21 i think
Orange top- Maurice's
Pink sweatshirt Kohl's $14
The coat is from american eagle











And I'm sorry a lot of these pictures are really blurry because i took them with my phone and my model wasn't here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment