The blog to help you through your tough life. I love feedback so just leave comments everywhere. Ill follow you if you follow me:)

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Former best friend...

So lately i have been a huge bitch to my best friend(and shes probably reading this) so she finally just said" okay im done with all your stupid fight"s or whatev. So we have been best friends since 3rd grade and i guess i dont reeally think i want to be her friend at all so i made alist and here it is.

Reasons to no longer stay friends
~ says things that make her sound better than me by exaggerating and lying
~bad influence(turned me into the snotty bitch i am)
~ admits to my face that she thinks im annoying(and id rather have her say it behind my back)
~she pushes me to fix personal problems i dont want to fix and/or talk about,such as anorexia, abuse, my weight etc.
~ exaggerates to make me look bad in front of friends family.etc.
~ has a bad relationship with her parents and yells at them in front of me
~ brags about all the stalkers that wanted to date her since 4th grade
~makes fun of what i wear after i no longer wear it
~tells me i make bad decisions

 I know some of these things might be what a friend should do but this is what I dont want.


Reasons to stay friends
~no one can replace her since we have been friends for so long.



 so whats you advice? to be or not to be .. (friends of course)


XOXO, SUNSHINE

No comments:

Post a Comment