The blog to help you through your tough life. I love feedback so just leave comments everywhere. Ill follow you if you follow me:)

Saturday, September 22, 2012

How to decorate dull boring stupid shoes.

So, Last year I got into DIY stuff and I found a couple things to do with your shoes.

Comic book flats- I'm sorry i don't have pictures
Material list: flats, comic books,modge podge and glue
1.so first find flats that are not embellished at all(make sure they are big enough in the toes or it will be very uncomfortable)
2. Then put a generous amount of glue on the outside of the shoe
3. then comes the fun part. cut out the part of comics you want on your shoes(i find the onomatopoeia's fun!
4. Wait at least a day to dry depending on what type of glue you use
5. Then add the modge podge on top


Glitterified sneakers or high heels
Material list: Fine glitter, pair of shoes
steps are self explanatory

You can also do studed shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment